proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry, and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and play a leading role at Israel’s most promising startup. (By Globes – הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים של 2022 – גלובס (globes.co.il))
We are looking for a Automotive Product Marketing Manager to join our fast growing company.
- BSEE/CS or equivalent required, MBA and/or MS EE/CS preferred
- 3+ years in Product Marketing or similar sales enablement role required
- 5+ years experience in the Electronics space, operating in the Tier 1/ OEM space and owning a deep understanding of lifetime system operation
- Proven experience launching technologies within one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, AI/ML, enterprise SW
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills (native English speaker)
- Self-motivated and energized with strong sense of ownership and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Capable of analyzing, documenting and explaining complex processes and structures
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in market research, messaging, and positioning
- Experience creating effective slide decks, brochures, demos, videos; excellent presentation and story-telling skills
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, positivity, and willingness to think outside the box
- Ability to influence and work with an elite team of hardware and software engineers, without direct authority
- Love learning and exploring cutting-edge technology and can hang with the engineers as well as communicate the technology to the market
- Drive strategy and GTM for our Automotive monitoring product line to meet business goals
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefits and value
- Understand the customer journey, target audience and different stakeholders, including pain points for each and build an effective growth strategy
- Determine value proposition, positioning and messaging for Automotive Tier 1s and OEMs
- Regularly train and interact with the Sales team, create internal and external training material
- Craft compelling marketing content to highlight differentiated value for target customers via presentations, web content, webinars, white papers, blogs, demos, etc.
- Drive sales enablement throughout the entire sales lifecycle by creating tools (data sheets, success stories, case studies, economic tools, etc.)
- Own product launches, create plans and execute
- Drive campaigns (internal and external) to increase awareness and generate demand
- Perform business intelligence and market analysis and translate them into actionable business goals
- Analyze the competitive landscape and competitors’ approach to the market
- Engage with customers and field teams to thoroughly understand the benefits and use cases of proteanTecs’s deep data analytics for Automotive electronics
- Monitor customer’s performance, create insights and become the main ‘voice of the customer’, in order to lead cross company decisions
- Become the product ambassador and lead advocate, including speaking at conferences and conducting webinars
You will be at the forefront of revolutionizing health monitoring of complex electronics deployed in modern cars, with interactions across customers, sales and R&D.
The ideal candidate is fluent in EV, autonomous driving systems, ADAS, infotainment, and other advanced car electronics. They know the ins and outs of ECU maintenance, reliability, and safety, as well as fault diagnostics and supply chain management. If you are passionate about driving change in existing practices and advancing the digital revolution through deep data, your place is with us.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.