Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 4 to 7yrs
Automotive Software is a rapidly growing field. Software development has a large role in the automotive industry of today.
Vayavya is looking for engineers who have experience in Ethernet and Networking.
The role involves designing and implementing network configurations for the ADAS platform. It also involves working closely with the Automotive OEMs to understand and fix issues related to performance and networking.
Key Technical Skills:
- Excellent programming skills in C
- Experience in hardware oriented / embedded firmware development
- Hands-on experience in the following
- IPsec/Traffic shaping
- Firewall configuration and management
- IP routing table and management
- Writing configuration scripts
- Experience in debugging issues w.r.t packet drops and network performance
- Understanding of Ethernet and the whole ADAS ecosystem (Good to have)
- Good scripting skills (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Good to have)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.