Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Automotive embedded systems are a rapidly growing field. Software development has a large role in the automotive industry of today. We are looking for experienced engineers who have hands-on experience in MCAL development. Working knowledge of AUTOSAR and Functional safety (ISO 26262) is good to have.
The role involves developing and validating MCAL drivers like GPIO, SPI, CAN, Ethernet, etc. The job also involves the implementation of ISO26262 Functional Safety Requirements on the MCAL drivers.
Key Technical Skills:
- Expertise in AUTOSAR MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer) development/integration for GPIO, SPI, CAN, Ethernet etc.
- ISO 26262(safety requirements) analysis, design and implementation at MCU level.
- Hands-on experience in implementing Microcontroller safety mechanisms as per safety manual (watchdog, CAN E2E, freedom from interference etc.)
- AUTOSAR Complex device drivers (CDD) development experience
- Hands-on experience in working with communication protocols like CAN, SPI, Ethernet etc.
- Expertise in AUTOSAR configuration/development tools (Vector DaVinci configurator, DaVinci
- developer or equivalent)
- Embedded C experience with MISRA-C awareness
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing tools and methods
- Experience in Static analysis/dynamic analysis on code
- Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR layered architecture and methodology (Good to have)
- Tools like Doors, SVN, JIRA, Bitbucket (Good to have)
- Knowledge of debugging tools like Trace32, JTAG etc.(Good to have)
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-model process standards (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Experience in leading a team of 4 to 6 members
- Ability to mentor
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of interacting with the customer (Good to have)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.