Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA),
present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed
SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
- Analysis of the integrated circuits from the functional safety point of view.
- Development of FMEDA analysis of the company’s IPs (PLLs, Oscillators, Serdes) in cooperation with the design teams.
- Preparing Safety Manual and supplementary documentation according to the ISO26262 requirements of the semiconductor IP blocks integration into automotive products.
- Development of the automotive internal & external safety mechanisms.
- Preparation and maintenance of internal and external documentation and application notes.
- B.S. in electrical/computer engineering, or related degree.
- Knowledge of circuit design and systems.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills.
- Experience with Verilog, Matlab, PERL, and/or Python programming languages.
- Knowledge of ISO26262 standard and/or functional safety practices.
- Experience developing both product specific documentation (i.e. Datasheet) as well as Application Notes.
- Design experience developing PLLs and SERDES is welcome.
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary depending on the seniority level.
- Flexible working hours are possible during education process.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities.
- Cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on the most advanced nanometer-scale microelectronics technologies.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.