Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
- Analysis of the integrated circuits from the functional safety point of view.
- Development of FMEDA analysis of the company’s IPs (PLLs, Oscillators, Serdes) in cooperation with the design teams.
- Preparing Safety Manual and supplementary documentation according to the ISO26262 requirements of the semiconductor IP blocks integration into automotive products.
- Development of the automotive internal & external safety mechanisms.
- Preparation and maintenance of internal and external documentation and application notes.
- B.S. in electrical/computer engineering, or related degree.
- Knowledge of circuit design and systems.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills.
- Experience with Verilog, Matlab, PERL, and/or Python programming languages.
- Knowledge of ISO26262 standard and/or functional safety practices.
- Experience developing both product specific documentation (i.e. Datasheet) as well as Application Notes.
- Design experience developing PLLs and SERDES is welcome.
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies.
- Competitive salary depending on the seniority level.
- Flexible working hours are possible during education process.
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system.
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future.
- Training and broad development opportunities.
- Cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on the most advanced nanometer-scale microelectronics technologies.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.