Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 2 to 7yrs
Vehicles are amongst the most complex software systems today. The automotive industry is making a
push towards “Software-Defined Vehicles”. Vayavya Labs is working with leading OEMs and tier1s to help them realize their vision of Software Defined Vehicles.
We are looking for experienced software engineers who have hands-on experience in C++ development on the Linux platform to work on the development of various ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist Systems) features and algorithms.
You will be involved in developing automotive applications using C++ on the Linux platform. It is
expected that you have in-depth hands-on experience in advanced C++ concepts. The development will be on the Linux platform for multithreaded applications.
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Proficient in multithreading
- Proficiency in Linux system programming with expertise in IPCGood knowledge of the STL containers, and algorithms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN (Good to have)
- Familiar with V-model SDLC and ASPICE process (Good to have)
- Exposure to safe C++ coding practices (like MISRA C++) (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of interacting with customers (Good to have)
Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 12 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain-Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
We are working with several automotive OEMs/Tier1s and interesting startups, on the next-generation vehicles.
If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to email@example.com, specifying “Automotive-C++” in the subject line. This is an immediate requirement and we are looking for someone who can join us quickly.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.