Website Keysight EDA
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe and Top Employer due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it .
Competitive salaries and a wide range of cash and social benefits are waiting for you, plus many different career development options in a people-focused, inclusive and multinational company.
Keysight´s Automotive & Energy Solutions group is looking for an Automotive Cyber Security Architect.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. If you want to know more, start with this video about our PathWave Software Platform.
This role is right for you if you are passionate about cyber security, in automotive and have a knack for solving problems. You have enough experience to work independently and to know that team work gets us better results in the end. In this position you will meet people from various teams and departments and with customers – from many different countries.
Your main objective will be to the architect of Keysight´s Automotive cyber security focused solutions. Some typical responsibilities will be:
- Design, support, and deploy our cyber security solutions
- Design and make Automotive cyber security architecture recommendations to satisfy security guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Take into account the standards relevant to automotive cyber security, but experience with other domain-specific security standards will also be considered
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
- Work on cyber security documents, compliance, and guidelines
- Drive articulation and alignment of product security strategy and collaboration with other organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study
- Experience with automotive software development processes and coding practices
- Background with applied cryptography, threat modeling, and common attack vectors
- A minimum of 2- 3 years of prior experience in a similar or related role (an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered)
- CISSP or CEH will be a great plus! (Certified Information Systems Security Professional or Certified Ethical Hacker)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.