2. Room and board: free room and board: two meat and two primes, one soup + beverages + fruit, all dormitory is equipped with air conditioning, shower room, balcony, water heater (24 hours hot and cold water supply), wardrobe, etc.
3. Cultural and sports activities: The company organizes amateur activities from time to time. The company conducts free collective tours once a year and holds large-scale cultural and art activities at large festivals.
4. Medical Examination: The company regularly performs free medical examination every year.
V. Holidays: Weekend weekends, statutory 11 days of holidays per year, in addition to annual leave, sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, compassionate leave, paternity leave, etc.
VI. Insurance: The company purchases work-related injuries, medical care, childbirth, pension, unemployment Insurance, employees enjoy free insurance for accidents and major illnesses fully funded by the company.
7. Housing provident fund: All employees of the company purchase housing provident fund.
8. Training: The company provides a good learning, training (including training abroad) and development environment for all employees.
2. Buying five insurances and one gold and free commercial insurance for accidents and major illnesses;
3. The company provides free lunch and food allowance, housing allowance, transportation allowance and Telephone subsidies;
4. Cultural and sports activities: the company organizes amateur activities from time to time, the company organizes free collective tours once a year, and holds large-scale cultural and art activities every major festival; etc.
5. Physical examination: annual free medical examinations of the company;
6. Holidays: weekends and weekends, annual Legal 11-day holidays, in addition to annual leave, sick leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, compassionate leave, paternity leave, etc.;
7. Training: The company provides good learning, training (including training abroad) and development environment for all employees.
Job title: AUTOMOTIVE COORDINATOR
The automotive coordinator’s role will be to assist in the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
- To update and maintain the PPAP project management schedule in Clarizen system.
- Responsible for create, update, and maintain the PPAP project information.
- Responsible for conducting PPAP run at rate process.
- Responsible for handling PPAP Project annual layout which assigned by Superior/Management.
- To monitor, maintain and ensure Annual layout Inspection is implemented.
- To follow up on Measurement System Analysis updating.
- Coordination with various department/WC on the automotive orders
- Under general supervision, perform a variety of tasks which require a thorough knowledge of inspection techniques, materials, gauges, tools and equipment.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by Superior or Management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 3 years in related / similar position
- Minimum Diploma / related technical or equivalent experience.
- Samtec DNA
- IATF16949 Awareness Training
- ISO 14001 Awareness Training
- IH On Job Training
- Samtec Works
- On the Job Training as appropriate.