Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 4 to 7 yrs
Automotive Vehicles are amongst the most complex software systems today. The automotive industry is making a push towards “Software-Defined Vehicles”.
Vayavya Labs is working with leading OEMs and tier1s to help them realize their vision of Software Defined Vehicles. We are looking for experienced software engineers who have hands-on experience working on Camera software.
As a part of the ADAS team, you will
- Involved in development and validation of ADAS platform. You will be working on image capture and image processing applications interfacing with Camera.
Key Technical Skills:
- Excellent programing skills in C++
- Experience in working with Camera Software
- Good knowledge of Image processing, JPEG extraction, image Conversion
- Experience on working with Linux applications involving IPCs and Multithreading (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with customer interactions (Good to have)
Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 12 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain-Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
We are working with several automotive OEMs/Tier1s and interesting startups, on the next-generation vehicles.
If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to email@example.com, specifying “Camera Software” in the subject line. This is an immediate requirement and we are looking for someone who can join us quickly.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.