Candidates must have the ability and desire to be part of a focused, high-energy team that works collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to solve challenging issues to ensure excellent reliability of a complex, cutting-edge system employed by industry leading silicon design companies. You must be able to drive solutions from rough requirements, be innovative, and work cross-functionally and with contract manufacturers to achieve team goals.
Best candidates will be proficient in Python, know how to read board schematics, have designed board functional tests, worked with testing ASICs, and have a mindset to level up Production test processes.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Interface with CMs and Production Engineers to setup and support automated system testing and board Test Cells.
- Extend our automated tests platform and assist in next gen improvements including adding a GUI for test execution and result review.
- Enhance Manufacturing Diagnostics to include Error Codes and advanced Test Coverage metrics for easy HW Failure identification across all test phases.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
- 5+ years working in the areas of diagnostics for board and system level test
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art Contract Manufacture procedures and techniques
- Advanced Python scripting skills required, knowledge of Unix/Linux and shell scripting is highly desired
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience or familiarity with the following is expected:
- Translating PCB Schematics to test cases
- Writing Functional Circuit Tests (FCT)
- Knowledge of Contract Manufacturer processes
- Telemetry and Board Managers
- SERDES, ASICs, FPGAs, DDR3/4, I2C, SPI, Enet switches and devices, Optics, PCIE, board management controllers, Infiniband
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.