- Audio software development based on ARM platform, including voice function, audio encode/decode codec and audio post-processing.
- Voice and Audio function development based on DSP platform, DSP assembly programming and optimization.
- Corresponding module software design, development and programming tasks according to the development progress and assignment.
- Responsible for software platform related debugging, performance optimization, configuration, bugs fixing and etc works.
- Able to write relevant technical documents according to R&D specifications and project processes.
- Bachelor degree or above; Computer software, electronic engineering or other related majors, work experience and rank are not limited.
- Have experience in C/C++.
- Familiar with Linux Kernel and Linux driver development.
- Engineers with Linux ALSA development experience preferred.
- Engineers with experience in the various voice/speech function such as ANC, AEC or Beamforming preferred.
- Experience in DSP assembly development or ARM NEON assembly development experience can be a bonus.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a good teamwork spirit.
- Able to write and communicate fluently in English.
- Willing to accept the company’s work arrangements, willing to accept challenging tasks. Strong wills to learn new knowledge and explore new expertise in different areas according to the company’s product planning and project needs.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.