Website Siemens EDA
At Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) we shape the “shared services” landscape of the future. We support Siemens customers from every industry and worldwide. We are the partner of choice when it comes to customized and outstanding business services of the highest quality.
Within GBS, Global Marketing Services (GMS) is our group-wide in-house partner for all issues in the sales and marketing environment. The market and customer perspective as a lever to success is our guiding principle.
Sales and marketing strategies, customer experience measurement and optimization, global market research projects, communication concepts, automated sales & marketing solutions, sales management via dashboards and tablets: All this and much more is part of our diverse and innovative portfolio, which is available to all Siemens units and regions Available. We offer an extremely varied and inspiring working environment.
Let’s tackle the most exciting challenges together and implement the latest technical solutions in the cloud environment. Take this opportunity to contribute your ideas and really make a difference in a motivated international team. What are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career with Global Marketing Services.
Change the world of tomorrow together with us!
- Together with our team, you will accompany the development and implementation of company-wide applications with Amazon Web Services and support the optimization of our customers’ business processes
- You will work on various projects in the cloud environment and have the opportunity to take on initial project management tasks independently
- The development of new software applications is part of your daily work
- You successfully solve complex problems in cooperation with our global and internal customers
Your profile for “Making the future possible”.
- The basis of your success is your bachelor’s degree in computer science or a comparable subject
- You convince us with your first experiences in full stack development and in the cloud environment
- Basic knowledge of handling databases (NoSQL & SQL) is required
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban in connection with Jira and Confluence as part of your work
- Good knowledge of Web Services / Restful APIs and experience with source code management systems such as GIT are desirable
- Optionally, you have already gained experience in the development of responsive web applications (Angular).
- Nobody is a genius in everything: It is particularly important to us that you are motivated and willing to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Business fluent German and English skills complete your profile
What we offer.
- You will work on innovative solutions in a multinational and agile team
- Use of the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Great responsibility and freedom for personal development
- Exciting topics and international customers
- Mobile working 2 to 3 days a week as a future, global standard
- Appealing compensation package
- Training opportunities for both professional and personal development
- 30 days of vacation and a variety of flexible working time models that allow you and your family to take a break
- Access to employee share plans
- And many more benefits here
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.