- Independently work on the verification of ASIC functional blocks in terms of verification plan, test bench building up, test case development, implementation, debugging, coverage collection and analysis
- Contribute and work on Graphics Processor(GPU), Video Processor(VPU), Display Processor(DPU), DSP Processor(ZSP), Image Signal Processor(ISP) and Neural Network Processor(NPU).
- Master’s or above degree in EE/CS related majors, working experience is unlimited.
- Familiar with verification language (System Verilog) and ASIC verification flow.
- Familiar with at least one scripting language: Perl, Perl, Shell, Tcl, Makefile …
- Knowledge of processor, computer architecture, computer graphics, low power design，AI, ISP and video Processing is preferred.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.