- Working with chip architecture team to define DFT specifications and define the chip test interface
- Developing and implementing DFT architecture
- Implementing DFT infrastructure
- Working with the validation team to verify DFT implementations and implement design changes
- Generating structural test vectors, analyzing and improving coverage
- Working with designers on STA, physical, power and logical issues
- Working with 3rd party IP’s vendor to integrate the provided design into the DFT infrastructure
- Working with test engineers to bring up test vectors on Silicon
- At least 5 years of DFT experience from VLSI companies – a must.
- Knowledge about industrial standards and practices in DFT, including ATPG, JTAG, MBIST and trade-offs between test quality and test time.
- Experience developing DFT specifications and driving DFT architecture and methods for designs
- Knowledge of industry standards DFT and design tools.
- Solid Understanding of design verification (DV) methodologies for validating DFT implementation in simulation pre-silicon
- Experience in debugging ATPG patterns, Compressed ATPG patterns, MBIST, and JTAG/1500 related issues
- Experience with STA constraints development and analysis for DFT modes and SDF simulations
- Experienced in silicon bring-up, debug, and validation of DFT feature
- Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools.
- BSEE is mandatory, MSEE – an advantage.