- Manage and drive program decisions and schedules during pre-sale and post-sale stages.
- Pivotal contact with development groups, sales/marketing teams and customers.
- Provide central oversight over multiple aspects of multiple projects in terms of quality, timeline, cost, scope, resource allocation and communication.
- Ownership of project assessment over technology, schedule and cost.
- Manage cross-functional groups and customer to insure success of the project.
- Ensure project specifications and schedule compliance.
- BSEE is required (MSEE is preferred) with 5+ years experience as an ASIC/IC design leader/manager or project manager.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Exposure to complete chip development lifecycle and entire design flow.
- Understanding of chip deployment process (including packaging/testing/Software/board).
- Track record of delivering projects on schedule is preferred.
- Technical guidance skill set in various engineering field is preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skill with fluent Mandarin and English.
- Team player, motivated, organized and dedicated.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.