For our growing business, we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill the role as an experienced FPGA/ASIC Designer with an interest in contributing to the development of our upcoming Semiconductor Intellectual Properties (SIP).
We are gearing up to serve a growing number of customers within our Chip to Chip SIP business and you will be one of several new colleagues we are looking for.
We are privileged that our unique solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players such as Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners.
Position Content & Responsibilities
Comcores is looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer. You will be a contributor to the design and implementation of new SIP’s and customization of existing ones. You will be working closely with the rest of the Comcores team to ensure alignment with existing developments within the area as well as customers globally. When the SIP’s are productized, you will be supporting customers to assure seamless integration in their projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate in the establishment of design specifications for new products
- Implementation and simple verification of designs in Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Establishment of user manual and other documentation for design
- Supporting our verification team in the thorough verification of our products
- Assists customers in integration and usage of the products
- You are experienced in VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog development
- Knowledge of the basic ASIC/FPGA development flow
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree
- Personally, you are focused, systematic, solution-oriented and you manage to transform your skills into
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest
- Written and spoken English at a high level
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence, the way coming key technologies will unfold globally and you will work with key players enabling this. This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to grow your career in a paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity
- Our benefits are competitive
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an international talent pool
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers.
IP cores are critical pieces of the chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced significant growth and has ambitious plans for further growth. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey.
We strive to front new technologies that enable the next generation. We are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Our team consists of approximately 40 people with diverse background spread across 10 (+) nationalities. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the position please contact R&D, Jørgen Carstensen at +45 60 13 89 39 or HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.