Alphacore is a provider of high-performance microelectronics for the needs of demanding segments including scientific research, aerospace, defence, medical imaging, and homeland security.
We are headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, USA. Alphacore is a young, rapidly growing technology company: we were identified as one of the fastest growing companies in the US on last year’s Inc 500 Magazine list! We were also ranked #6 in the country for Top Computer Hardware Companies category! https://www.alphacoreinc.com
- Analyze, design, simulate, and implement algorithms in hardware descriptor languages, HDL (VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog), based on customer requirements
- Analyze, design, and implement HDL test benches in hardware description languages, HDL, for code validation and validation against models.
- Develop verification and validation plan/matrix.
- Develop and update verification environment
- Participate in peer and developmental reviews
- Support gate-level simulation
- Develop and debug C++ test codes for testing
- Work with hardware platform for validating chips and system with Senior member’s guidance
- Coding/scripting to automate measurements in Python
- Verify and troubleshoot board level or chip level design.
- Document design/validation results and report generation
- Experience with FPGA and/or ASIC development in a product development environment
- Strong Experience with design and simulation tools (Xilinx Vivado, Microsemi Libero, Mentor QuestaSim)
- Working experience with lab equipment including oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Experience with C/C++, python is required
Benefits of working with Alphacore:
- The chance to be a part of the rapidly growing startup in microelectronic field and the next success story
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Diverse work environment
- A knowledgeable and high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid company holidays,
- Medical, dental, vision, life and other voluntary benefits
- Family care and bonding leave
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities