For our growing business we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as an experienced RTL Designer with an interest in
contributing to the development of our upcoming Intellectual Property’s (IP).
Position Content & responsibilities
You will fill the role as ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer in the IP Component team.
You will be a key contributor to the design and implementation of new IP’s within Ethernet, Security and Wireless etc.
You will be working closely with the rest of the Comcores team to ensure alignment with existing developments within the area as well as customers globally. When the IP’s are productized, you will be supporting customers to assure seamless integration in their projects.
- Participate in the establishment of design specifications for new products
- Implementation and simple verification of designs in Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Establishment of user manual and other documentation for design
- Supporting our verification team in the thorough verification of our products
- Assists customers in integration and usage of the products
- You have knowledge about Digital design by using VHDL/Verilog
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your skills into action.
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies.
- Written and spoken English at high level.
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you will have the opportunity to influence the way key technologies will unfold globally and you will work with key players enabling this. This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to grow your career in a paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative, and creativity
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an international talent pool.
- A great team to work with consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts.
- Our benefits are competitive.
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers.
IP cores are critical pieces of chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced significant growth and has ambitious plans for further growth. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey. We strive to front new technologies that enable the next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions. Our team consists of approximately 40 people with diverse backgrounds. We pride ourselves on having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information about the position please contact:
Joergen Carstensen at Mobile: +45 60 13 89 39 or E-mail: email@example.com
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.