Seeking a highly motivated and innovative ASIC Digital Verification engineer. The candidate would be working as part of a highly experienced mixed-signal design and verification team, targeting the current and next generation of USB/PCIe/DPHY/CDPHY/MPHY/DisplayPort/HDMI/SATA/Ethernet products for mobile phones, automotive industry, drones, IoT, and other consumer markets.
The PHY development is very dynamic and provides an endless list of challenges. The candidate would have an initial training done by the top experts in the field as well as continuous on the job training and assignments. The work is very challenging, not only given the constant technological changes but also to the need of find new solutions to the new state of art problems.
Main duties might include:
- Work in a Digital and Verification R&D team contributing to the development and validation of complex digital mixed-signal circuits for high-speed interface IP.
- Define, develop, and support complex verification environments using latest standards methodologies: System Verilog, UVM and Formal verification.
- Contribute to meet verification coverage (functional and code) metrics targets.
- Create verification test plan, verification environment documentation and test environment usage documentation.
- Review SerDes standards and architecture documents to develop verification sub-block specifications.
- Perform RTL and gate-level simulations of circuits, interpret the results and optimize the design until the predetermined functionality and timing is satisfied.
- Participate in the behavioral modeling activities using Verilog/SystemVerilog language.
- Identify design problems, possible corrective actions and/or inconsistencies on documented functionality of digital and mixed-signal circuits.
- Work towards improving efficiency in design/verification procedures and methodologies.
- Other related duties as assigned by the upper manager.
- Develop systematic ways to address new problems, think outside of the box.
- Produce high quality work and products.
- Have an impact on the new product architectures, quality, and development strategies.
- Write patents for any inventions.
- 8+ years of relevant experience verifying ASIC/FPGA devices.
- Experience in producing good technical documentation.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in at least on programming language such as Python, Perl, C, C++ or MatLab.
- Understanding of IC design flows and analog circuit design would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Verilog/System Verilog language would be advantageous.
- Understanding of a verification methodology such as UVM is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.