Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security.
If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
ASIC Design Engr
Seeking a highly motivated and innovative design engineer with background in high-speed protocols. Working as part of an experienced digital design and verification team. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with experts on several fields. The candidate will be involved at specify, design and implement phases of state-of-the-art products.
- Study standard specifications published by JEDEC
- Define micro architecture at block level based on IP architecture
- Work on RTL design based on predefined coding style, SVA is included
- Clean RTL check violations in lint, CDC, DFT and synthesis
- Run block level test to speed up IP verification
- Work with verification to debug and fix RTL issues
- Check synthesis timing and improve RTL design if required
- Around 5 years of relevant IP design experience
- Desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Demonstrates good investigation and problem-solving skills
- Be familiar with IP design flow and good at RTL design
- Good RTL debug capability
- Knowledge in PCIe and interface technologies such as DDR, USB is an advantage
- Knowledge in AMBA protocols
- Understanding of Frontend and/or Backend synthesis flows is a plus
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.