Job Description and Requirements
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
ASIC Design Engineer II
You would be working as part of a highly experienced mixed-signal design team, targeting the next generation PAM-based SerDes products. Strong theoretical and practical background in high-speed serializer and data recovery circuits is an asset. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with an experienced team of digital and mixed signal engineers responsible for delivering high-end mixed-signal designs from specification development to performing functional and performance tests on the test-chips.
- Must have hands-on experience in RTL design(Verilog or System Verilog)
- BSEE or MSEE plus a minimum of 3+ years of digital design and verification experience in the industry
- Must have hands-on experience with multiple clock domain design
- Have experience with CDC/RDC/LINT tools
- Have experience in defining synthesis constraints and STA
- Good understanding of digital signal processing
- Knowledge of analog schematic design, simulation, Monte Carlo simulation or AMS modeling is a big plus.
- Good organization and communication skills for interacting between different design groups and/or customer support teams
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an important asset:
- High-speed digital & mixed-signal design
- Experience in analog design
- DFT design methodologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.