- RTL to GDS flow
- Responsible for floor planning, physical synthesis, and physical design closure of large complex designs at various processes including sub 16nm processes.
- Responsible for driving timing closure through physical synthesis and Place & Route tools and working with ASIC vendors.
- Work with Frontend team to understand the RTL design and drive physical aspects early in design cycle for physical design closure.
- Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify potential solutions
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in backend flow.
- Experience with large SoC designs and complex blocks.
- Hands on experience in block level implementation including physical synthesis, placement, CTS, routing, and optimization using Synopsys ICC2/Cadence Innovus
- Hands on experience in Synopsys DC/DCG or Cadence Genus.
- Requires strong knowledge and experience of multi-clock domains, data path design, and multi-voltage design.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Block-level and Full-chip Floor-planning and Physical verification
- Well versed with timing constraints, STA and timing closure (Synopsys Prime Time or Cadence Tempus)
- Experience with low power design features and flows.
- BSEE is mandatory, MSEE – an advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.veriests.com.