Do you have many years of ASIC Design & Verification experience and love the technology? Are you looking for a dynamic work environment; enjoy interfacing with people and helping solve their problems? This may be the job for you!
As Post-sales Applications Engineer (AE) in the Solutions Group, you will work with a team of other dynamic and highly skilled AEs that provide technical support to customers of Synopsys’s “DesignWare USB Mixed Signal PHY IP”.
AEs work closely with customers of DesignWare Mixed Signal PHY IP in different applications and pushing the envelope in different ways, through various design stages from integration to Silicon debug of their chips and ultimately contribute to customers’ success using Synopsys IP. Occasional travel will be required. Requirements
- BS, MS with 8+ years of the ASIC work-experience.
- Candidate must be highly independent with a “can-do” attitude coupled with a strong understanding and extensive experience in overall ASIC design process is required (specific experience in synthesis, STA, DFT and CDC).
- Domain knowledge of the USB 2.0 and USB 3.x protocols and/or Type-C is a strong plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and negotiation skills is a must.
- Time management skills to balance multiple high-priority tasks and projects.
- Willingness to learn new skills and perform tasks that often go outside of the area of current expertise.
- DRC, LVS, ERC, PERC, understanding of double patterning.
- Analog design/simulation.
- HSPICE, XA-RA.
- Understanding of transmission-line fundamentals, and signal-integrity concepts.
- Lab experience.
- Familiarity with ATE concepts and test program flow.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.