This role involves the P&R (Placement and Route) flow development and validation for supporting new technology node, and also pushing PPA (performance, power and area) of physical implementation QoR.
- Clarify spec and requirement of new technology node with major foundries. Translate into actionable items, build flow testcase, and work with R&D team for flow enablement and validation
- Analyze QoR and issue of P&R implementation including the timing, power, congestion, and DRC issues. Root cause the issue and work with R&D team to fix and improve QoR.
- Communicate with foundries and R&D team on requirement and acceptable solution. Validate the enhanced flow to make delivery for passing foundries’ certification
- Deliver documentation and training for advanced node customers to adopt new developed flow
- BS/MS with 4+ years of experiences.
- Strong physical design and place and route experiences are required.
- Must be familiar with Fusion Compiler/IC Compiler, or competitive EDA tools. Knowledge of advanced placement and routing rules are beneficial.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl and TCL.
- Strong understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI and/or CAD engineering.
- Strong communication, good command of English, and people skill are required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.