As a Sr. IP Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for owning and driving ASIC IP solutions for current and prospective customers. You will drive the pre-sales technical discussions with regards to any ASIC IP. You will also be working with ASIC engineering teams to assist in IP implementation. Our team combines many different perspectives and experiences, and we love working with people who combine a passion for learning and growth with product focus, practical experience, and the desire to build world-changing technologies.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with pre-sales teams to provide ASIC IP solutions to the customer.
- Working very closely with IP Vendors and customers in defining, qualifying, and procuring new custom and existing digital blocks.
- Working on Qualification and integration of several types of standard cells, memories, I/O’s, and digital cores in SoCs.
- Providing product and technical support to other engineering teams.
- Guide implementation teams on IP integration.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field. MSEE is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in IP/Library Design/Support (standard cells, memories, I/O’s, Analog Blocks, etc.)/Application Engineering.
- Experience with Front-end or Back-end (Including HSPICE) tools from Cadence, Synopsys, and Mentor.
- Experience in analog/mixed signal designs and /or DDRX PHYs/SerDes.
- Good understanding of IP design, ASIC Design Flow, and integration related issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in writing scripts for automation.
· Proven team player with strong communication skills and ability to work under time pressure
· Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
· Extremely detail oriented
· High organizational skills
· Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
· Drives for consistency
· Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
· Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.