We’re looking for Senior foundry support engineer to join our team.
As a Foundry support engineer:
- you will be responsible for co-working with Foundry key customers to develop rule deck for their most advanced process and the deck will be provided to Foundry end-user customers.
- You will be responsible for optimizing foundry automation qualification flow and qualify rule deck for customers
- You will be responsible for customer to do full-chip sign-off and help customer to setup physical verification flow
- You will be responsible to define tool’s function spec for R&D to develop ICV tool to meet customer request.
- Typically requires BSEE or higher with 3+ years in EDA back-end tool or CAD development.
- Familiar with Python or Perl script development
- Familiar with DRC or LVS deck development flow
- Preferring to familiar with spice model or back-annotation flow
- Preferring to familiar with physical design
- Able to work on at customer site
- Good communication skill.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.