For this remote senior technical position, we’re looking for a candidate with hands-on experience working on performance issues related to Oracle (primarily) and any other technologies i.e. OAF, ADF, ExtJS. This role will require the candidate to work on performance fixes, to write complex queries, and to tune these queries to resolve issues.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes, and patches as mandated by the vendor
- Participate in the solution design process: requirements gathering and backlog refinement, shapes, and guides systems approach, helps with project initiation, contributes to functional design, and leads technical design and development.
- Develop software solutions to business problems. Leverages established design patterns and coding standards. Builds solutions that are secure, durable, scalable, flexible, and accessible and proactively mitigate against production support issues.
- Serve as the key contributor and driver in the deployment approach, including planning and execution, data conversion approach, script development and execution, warranty period and transition of the solution to the platform’s operational context.
- Operate in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems, Review work of development teams.
- Operate under minimal supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Analyze explain plan and AWR reports, monitor long running queries using OEM tools and able to tune or re-write logic to achieve optimal performance. Must have good experience in database performance & tuning query/optimization
- Work with DBA team to implement SQL tuning recommendation and optimize Oracle parameters
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle Applications ERP R12 in Supply Chain Planning/Financials space and worked on performance driven challenges encountered during AGILE development/production support with innovative solutions
- Excellent design and technical skills with Oracle PLSQL and SQL Development (including stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers)
- Proficiency in data modeling and database design
- Experience working knowledge in writing complex queries, using advanced PLSQL concepts
- Knowledge working on other technologies OAF, ADF, ExtJS would be an advantage
What’s In It For You?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company’s request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 – $139,700.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arrow.com.