Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
For the aspiring Electronics Engineer with a keen interest in the design of the latest digital communication technologies (DDR5, PCIe Gen6, USB4), we are sure you’ll broaden your skillset tremendously through an internship opportunity in our Keysight EDA Product Management team. You’ll have a vantage point over many of the latest technology waves, and how signal integrity simulation software helps designers to virtually prototype their cutting-edge products. A Product Management Engineer role requires a unique combination of technical, business, verbal/written communication skills and creative talent to present compelling technical application examples. You’ll work alongside high-speed digital product managers at our Santa Rosa California HQ, honing your craft at effective product positioning, and very technical product demonstrations.
- Work with product managers to understand the technical capabilities of new products to effectively market products and solutions to customers.
- Be a key contributor in technical product management work including product demonstration videos for our key launch events, application notes, datasheets, product overview presentations, and technical articles.
- Produce technical demo and product overview videos to explain software products and solutions.
- Create customer stories that explain the benefits of EDA software for high-frequency, high-speed product design.
We want someone who understands the fundamentals of electrical engineering, enjoys talking to people, and is interested in learning the world of product management. If you would like to increase your technical knowledge, develop professional and leadership skills, and begin a great career at Keysight, then this job is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or currently in school working on EE degree (or graduate program), with graduation expected within 2 years. Master’s degree or PhD degree preferred.
- Good overall GPA.
- Interest in RF & Microwave Design, Digital Signal Processing, High Speed Digital, Power Integrity or Signal Integrity as proven by classwork and/or related projects.
- Collaborative team player with a positive approach to working with others.
- Strong presentation skills—making the complex understandable.
- Proven planning and organization skills, including time management.
- Self-starter and initiator who is willing to take on new tasks.
- Ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and verbal responses to phone calls.
- Collaborative team member with ability to convey customer requirements to the product planning, product/solution marketing and customer support teams, as well as R&D.
- Willingness to learn electronic design automation software.
Desirable – Experience using Keysight EDA major software platforms: Advanced Design System, Genesys, EMPro, or SystemVue, or others software such as Cadence, Mentor, etc. is a plus.