Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle such as technical discovery, product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations.
- Develop and implement holistic system simulation-based workflows by leveraging technologies such as Reduced order models (ROMs), Model based designs, Hybrid analytics, Machine learning, and Digital Twin.
- Work with different industry segments and customers to understand their engineering needs and establish system simulation-driven engineering solutions for their virtual product development practices.
- Collaborate closely with other Ansys Customer Excellence teams and customers to integrate their multi-fidelity analytical models and/or tools in system-level and platform-based solutions.
- Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into exciting new product features; test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems.
- Support Ansys field and digital marketing teams.
- Contribute to consulting services, and conduct introductory and/or intermediate training classes.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: BS or MS in Engineering, Physics, or related field.
- Required minimum 1 year of professional experience in an engineering software environment.
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software (Twin Builder, Electronics Desktop) or knowledge of other commercial Model based design, System simulation, Modelica, 1-D tools, and CAE software packages.
- Good hands-on experience in at least one Scripting language like C#/Java, Python, VBScript, etc.
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- MS/MTech degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of system engineering processes in domains such as Electronics, automotive and heavy manufacturing industries.
- Prior experience in implementing systems engineering projects.
- Prior experience in pre-sales / post sales / training and support organizations
- Experience with Fluid/Structural/Electronics simulation background is an advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.