Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Altair’s PollEx development team is looking for the developers. You will be part of a team that fulfills this vision with a focus on PCB Application development .
What You Will Do:
The developer will be part of the Core development team of Altair® PollEx™ Product.
Using VisualStudio to develop new features and maintain existing ones for the PollEx product (ECAD).
- Overall maintenance for PollEx products.
- Development of new functions in response to customer requests among PollEx products.
- Development of new application planned inside.
- Collaborate with other applications and proceed with new development projects.
What You Will Need:
- Knowledge of C++, MFC, and Visual Studio development tools is available.
- Major in electronic engineering or computer science.
- Someone with some experience in graphics programming. (DirectX, OpenGL, GDI, GDI+, DirectX2D)
- Knowledge of Graphic Engine. (OpenGL, DirectX2D, GDI, GDI+)
- Technical knowledge of mathematical operations.
- Knowledge of Multi-Thread.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hour (Start between 9 and 10 o’clock)
- Lunch will be served (Employee cantin served)
- Employee training and workshop
- Birthday Gift
- Gym support (50% fee for Pangyo Youth Space SpoGym)’
- Mobile fee support
- Family event support
- English class.
- 500,000 KRW bonus for the 5th anniversary of service.
- Support for travel expenses 2,000,000 KRW for 15 years of service.
- ESPP (Employer Stock Plan Purchase)
- Support various employee club activities.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.