At Scientific Analog Labs, we develop model examples of various analog/mixed signal circuits so that IC designers and verifiers can effectively use XMODEL, GLISTER, and MODELZEN, and provide professional technical support to domestic and foreign customers based on our experience. We are constantly recruiting analog/mixed signal model developers.
- If you become an analog/mixed-signal model developer, you can develop expertise in various circuit fields in a short period of time and become a global specialist in the emerging field of analog/mixed-signal verification, even if you do not have extensive IC design experience.
- You can build expertise by reading the latest industry standards and renowned academic papers, and developing models of various analog/mixed-signal circuits.
- By communicating with design and verification engineers from large domestic companies, you can brainstorm ways to effectively verify design technologies applied to next-generation products.
- By collaborating with research labs at prestigious domestic universities, you can build a personal network with professors and researchers with master’s and doctoral degrees in the IC design field.
The main business
- Analog/mixed-signal model developers continuously develop models that represent the operation of various analog/mixed-signal circuits and test benches that verify the models. Our main role is to ensure that anyone can easily use XMODEL through these various modeling examples and to provide technical support upon customer request.
- The main tasks of an analog/mixed-signal model developer are:
- Create various analog model examples using XMODEL .
- Create a test bench to verify the operation and performance of the analog model .
- We provide technical support to domestic and global customers (mainly large semiconductor companies)
- Understanding the operating principles and analysis methods of analog electronic circuits
- Understanding the operating principles of digital logic circuits and design methods using HDL language
- Responsibility for work and effective communication skills
- Experienced in analog integrated circuit design
- Experienced in digital system design and verification
- Coding skills such as C/C++, Python, etc.
- Experience of achieving one’s goals through consistent effort
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.scianalog.com.