Website Silicon Creations
When you join Silicon Creations you will work closely with other highly experienced analog and mixed signal designers in Atlanta and our rapidly growing team in Poland. You will rely on your knowledge of how analog circuits function at the transistor level to contribute to the development and optimization of high-performance designs, and help maintain Silicon Creations’ position as a leading provider of PLLs, SerDes, and other high-speed data interfaces.
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
- Transistor-level CMOS circuit design experience
- Exposure to layout and post-layout analysis
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in FinFET technologies is an asset
- Ability to operate lab equipment such as J-BERT, high-speed scopes, etc.
- Ability to provide customer support
- Scripting using Perl, Python, or equivalent scripting language
- Bachelors’ degree, Master’s degree or PhD. in Electronics Engineering
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.