TSMC’s Advanced Communication and Power Management team is looking for a highly experienced IC layout engineer. We are looking for individuals who can work as part of a high performing IC design team to specialize in all facets of custom layout of high speed custom digital, analog, and power management products.
As a Analog Layout Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be working with circuit designers to push the edge of the envelop on product and circuit performance in the most advanced geometries TSMC has to offer.
- 8+ years of experience with Analog Circuit Layout
- Familiarity with 3D transistor layout (FinFET, GAA, Nanosheets)
- Strong understanding of how physical geometries affect circuit performance
- Ability to run DRC and LVS checkers and modify layout as needed
- Experience with extraction and parasitic estimation
- Skill / tcl scripting languages highly desirable.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.