Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have the mindset and desire to make an impact, then play a part in our story. We are looking for Engineers with expertise in analog circuit concepts as well as software development skills, operating as a bridge between Analog Engineering and Software Engineering disciplines.
You should be comfortable designing analog circuits at transistor level, but also with writing software. As an excellent communicator and working as a key technical expert, you will work collaboratively and proactively with colleagues across a range of disciplines, including analog and software design. You will be developing the algorithms, tools and infrastructure to automate the creation and verification of analog circuits. You will also use the tools to develop key analog building blocks for re-use within analog IP’s.
What you will be doing
- Working constructively and collaboratively across the company as part of cross-functional software and Analog Circuit IP development teams
- Understanding stakeholder’s requirements and ensuring that they are implemented effectively and efficiently
- Helping to define and develop the software architecture, development processes and methodologies as well as the testing and release infrastructure
- Developing the algorithms, tools and infrastructure used for sizing transistors and other components on any PDK
- Using these tools to design your own analog blocks
What we need from you:
- A cross-discipline mindset:
o Detailed knowledge of the principles of analog integrated circuit design
o Good knowledge of the principles of software engineering, ideally with a background in Python
- Experience of designing analog circuits at transistor level
- Knowledge of analog EDA design methodologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Even better if you have:
- A background in, or enthusiasm for working on software and algorithms related to modelling of physical systems
- Expertise in design automation
- Experience of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration/ continuous deployment and automated test environments
As well as the opportunity to really contribute to getting things done we also offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Professional development and professional society membership
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.