Blue Cheetah Analog Design
Blue Cheetah Analog Design Inc. is a growing technology start-up headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Our mission is to generate state-of-the-art “in package” die-to-die semiconductor IP solutions for the rapidly growing chiplet ecosystem. We accomplish this by providing high performance chiplet interface semiconductor IP to our global customers, allowing them to reshape their product roadmaps to a more agile and cost effective chiplet based approach. Join our team to help usher in the chiplet era of semiconductor-based products.
We provide a professional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match as well as generous holiday & vacation leave. Join a team where your impact to the collective success will be clear and the big company politics do not exist.
- Use your Analog/Mixed Signal Design skills to develop differentiated die-to-die chiplet IP solutions
- Work closely with expert circuit architects to develop generators (Generators are parameterized design procedures that produce schematics and correct layouts optimized to meet a set of input specifications and allow us to encapsulate the rote and focus on the tough stuff) which enable more rapidly produced signoff-quality design instances.
- Coordinate with the cross functional team (analog, digital, verification layout, software, etc.) to push the bounds on design efficiency of our analog/mixed-signal solutions
- Grow your knowledge base by working in leading edge technologies and interacting with peers within our company and other partner companies driving the state-of-the-art for next gen products
- BS, MS, Ph.D. in electrical/ECE engineering (MSEE+ preferred)
- Track record of designing foundational analog/mixed signal circuit CMOS blocks
- Experienced and efficient with industry standard EDA tools
- Minimum of basic software skills coupled with an interest to advance (programming in general purpose PL (Python, C++, etc.)
- Team player with the ability to analyze and present data in a clear and meaningful manner
- Self-motivated, energetic attitude to create leading-edge production quality designs and innovate design methodologies
MUST HAVE Requirements:
- BSEE/ECE with 10 years’ relevant industry experience Or
- MSEE/ECE with 8 years’ relevant industry experience Or
- PhD EE/ECE with 3 years’ relevant industry experience
- CMOS design experience in 28nm and lower process technologies
- Solid understanding of the associated constraints and impacts of physical layout
- Circuit/SOC tape out experience leading to production
- Experience in working with version control systems (especially git)
- CMOS design experience in FinFet process technologies
- High speed datacomm design experience
- High-speed hand-crafted digital design and timing closure
- Advanced software programming skill (OOP, Python, C++, etc.)
- Python libraries like NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, and Pydantic
- Git experience
- Silicon bring-up and testing expertise
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
In addition to Blue Cheetah’s generous benefit package, the target base pay range for this role is between $145,000 and $225,000. Your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.bcanalog.com.