Alphacore is a provider of high-performance microelectronics for the needs of demanding segments including scientific research, aerospace, defence, medical imaging, and homeland security. We are headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, USA. Alphacore is a young, rapidly growing technology company: we were identified as one of the fastest growing companies in the US on last year’s Inc 500 Magazine list! We were also ranked #6 in the country for Top Computer Hardware Companies category!
Role, Responsibilities May Include
- Hands on in analog/mixed-signal transistor-level circuit designs, run simulations and verify designs using Cadense tools.
- Simulations across PVT, Statistical mismatch, Monte Carlo Analysis
- Experience in design of LDO, BGR, Amplifiers, Bias circuits.
- Awareness of post-layout extraction & simulation
- Knowledge of cadence virtuoso, spectre, maestro is essential.
- Sound knowledge of analog layout guidelines and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ALPHACORE:
- The chance to be a part of the rapidly growing startup in microelectronic field and the next success story
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Diverse work environment
- A knowledgeable and high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available for highly talented candidates and can be brought to the USA office.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.