Website Alphawave Semi
As a member of Alphawave Semi’s Connectivity Products Group, you will help enable the next generation of datacenter interconnects by driving the development of direct detect and Coherent DSP products supporting 800Gbps, 1.6Tbps and beyond interconnects spanning a few millimeters to a few hundred kilometers.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of world-class engineers who are willing to help when needed and are happy to receive help when offered.
- Ensure analog block performance adheres to standard and system model specifications.
- Identify and refine circuit implementation to optimize power, performance and area targets.
- Propose design and verification strategies to ensure high quality design.
- Oversee physical layout to minimize the impact of parasitics, device stress, and process variation.
- Present simulation data for peer review.
- Document design features and key testbench performance metrics.
- Work with the application team to characterize your circuit and correlate measurements with simulation results.
What You’ll Need
- PhD degree or MSc degree in Engineering Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science is at a minimum.
- 2+ years of experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with transistor-level circuit design using advanced CMOS technology nodes.
- Silicon-proven experience implementing circuits for analog building blocks.
- Design experience with one or more of the following circuit blocks: continuous time linear equalizer, slicer, high-speed ADC, voltage-controlled oscillator, phase interpolator, bandgap reference, voltage regulator, serializer, deserializer, voltage/current-mode transmitter, phase-locked loop, phase detector
- Experience optimizing CMOS layout to minimize parasitic impacts.
- Experience designing for reliability including management of aging, overstress, and electromigration issues.
- Experience with EDA tools for schematic entry, layout, and verification.
- Knowledge of SPICE simulators and simulation methods.
- Knowledgeable in Verilog-A for analog behavioural modelling.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.