Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Analog Design Engineer
- Our team develops high speed analog integrated circuits. These are IP products leading the market of SerDes PHY designs: USB PCIe HDMI and other connectivity standards.
- Our products are best in the class for Power Performance and Area.
- Our products are developed in the most advanced Fin-Fet technologies in the world.
- Our team is a multi-cultural and multi-location with friendly and dynamic environment.
- Our environment is supported by excellent IC design tools developed in the company.
- MSc degree or above on Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with of analog and mixed signal CMOS circuits
- Familiarity with custom digital layout (i.e. high speed Boolean paths)
- Familiarity with UNIX operating Systems
- Research, problem-solving and organization skills are essential
- Good communication skills
- Experience 2+ years of relevant experience and BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Preference to experience in CMOS analog circuit design (i.e. RX, TX, PLL, ADC’s,DAC’s etc…)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.