- Design and develop deep sub-micron CMOS analog integrated circuits.
- Guide and/or supervise layout design.
- Assist in test board design so as to debug and verify test chips.
- Write technical documents.
- Master’s or above degree in Micro-Electronics, EE, or related majors.
- Course knowledge and project experience in analog integrated circuit design.
- Basic knowledge and skills of Linux and EDA tools.
- Experience on one or more of the following disciplines: Bandgap, LDO, DC-DC; VCO, PLL, DLL, PCIE, USB; ADC, DAC, etc.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.