- New IPs requirements analysis and system/architecture definition.
- Building system-level models for validating architectural decisions/trade-offs.
- Complete leadership of projects or sub-systems covering all aspects of planning, status & milestones follow-up.
- Providing mentorship and technical leadership.
- Providing support and guidance for Post-Silicon bench testing/characterization.
- Leading and supporting technical communication channels with customers, vendors, etc…
- Introducing & implementing methodology modifications for enhancing the efficiency of Mixel’s design process & IPs robustness.
- BSc in Electronics/Communication with 10+ years of experience.
- Hands-on knowledge & experience in A/MS/RF building blocks (PLLs, CDRs, Drivers, AFEs, Biasing & Power Management)
- Strong knowledge of IC design flow using Mentor & Cadence tools.
- Strong knowledge of A/MS behavioral modeling.
- Strong communication, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink is a plus.
- Experience with advanced FinFET process nodes is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mixel.com.