About the Job
- Direct & Lead AMS-FE Division.
- Play a leading role in new product definition, architecture, and development.
- Participate in setting the direction for product road maps.
- Work closely with Mixel HQ on developing the company plans and execution.
- Work with the Sales and marketing department on pre-sale and marketing activities.
- Initiate and lead Engineering process improvements.
- Drive the AMS teams’ short-term and long-term plans.
- Manage the leadership team meeting where the different aspects of the projects are discussed.
- Can lead projects based on bandwidth.
- Review customer-related issues and provide feedback either directly or through project leads.
- Conduct weekly meetings with team members to follow up on progress.
- Design & Implement a development and training plan for all team members.
- Promote Mixel’s culture of continuous improvement, innovation and empowerment.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree of: Electronics Engineering.
- Years of experience in the same field: 10-25 Years of experience in Mixed-Signal IC design
- English Language Proficiency: Fluency
- Project Management Experience.
- SerDes, PLL, and CDR experience.
- Strong knowledge of Shell scripting/programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electronics Engineering.