Receives system/block specification, creates the design parameters and design circuit schematic and layout based on provided solutions, practical experience and knowledge of current circuit design literature. Implements and maintains rigorous schematic and layout verification methodologies. Participates in applicable product/project review. Executes activities to defined QA standards within appointed product development/project schedules.
- University degree in Electronics Engineering (any of related analog and mixed-signal IC design experience is a plus).
- Possesses an understanding in deep submicron CMOS technologies.
- Past experience working through one of analog and mixed-signal design flow steps, namely: functional and parametric verification, schematic and layout editing, layout extraction and validation is a plus.
- Receives moderate instructions on day-to-day work, detailed instructions on new assignments and projects.
- Applies company policies & procedures to resolve various issues.
- Builds productive internal working relationships.
- Has written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Contacts are within business unit.
- Has familiarity with UNIX operating systems.
- Organizational skills are essential.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.