Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was founded in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM.
- Department: Labs
- Employment: Full-time
- Experience level: Mid-Senior (Ph.D. or MSc with 5y+ of industrial experience)
- Location: Germany (preferably in Munich, remote). Our office in Munich is located not far from the city center (Theresienwiese), well connected by public transport, e.g. Munich Central Station is right around the corner
- Daily cooperation and reporting: Pavel Zaykov, our Lead Innovation & Research Engineer
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Innovate, develop, integrate, and evaluate run-time software for the next generation of AI-specialized engines based on the RISC-V architecture.
- Innovate, develop, integrate, and evaluate AI and Statistical tools that will bring intelligence to our EDA tool.
- Test and optimize SW implementations for maximal performance and minimal power consumption of a modern ML processing pipeline.
- Develop middle-ware SW for fast adoption of the newly proposed extensions.
- Lead the build of proof-of-concept designs to validate ideas and explore potential ways forward quickly.
- Report technical results (white-papers, demos, scientific papers) at industrial fairs and international conferences.
- Over 7 years of recent and relevant hands-on experience with inference NN libraries, graph compilers, statistical methods, and performance tuning of the AI/ML processing pipeline for embedded/ HPC systems.
- SW skills: C/ C++/ Python, debugging, RTOS.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German is essential.
- Experience with customer-facing activities is appreciated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, thinking outside of the box.
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic, proactive, self-motivated, team player.
SOME USEFUL LINKS ON CODASIP:
- Codasip RISC V Processor Solutions
- Design for differentiation: architecture licenses in RISC‑V
- Scaling is Failing – Dr. Ron Black, CEO, Codasip
- Codasip Labs to accelerate advanced technologies
We’re passionate about RISC-V processors and are in tune with the times! If you are, apply now 🙂
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.