Website Flex Logix
Flex-Logix Inference Software team is looking for highly motivated, proactive and curious software engineers to be a part of its excellent team responsible for the development of the Infer-X Model Compiler. The compiler generates binaries for the Flex-Logix eFPGA platform which controls the nnMAX/TPU computation blocks and memory connections. The individual must be passionate about being part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is revolutionizing the way chips are architected, designed and programmed. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop the technology that breathes life into AI inferencing solutions targeting systems in medical, industrial, automotive and other Enterprise edge applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable InferX Model Compiler software and documentation
- Expand functionality of InferX Compiler components, written in modern C++
- Bring-up and debug new/existing compiler components
- Collaborate with other teams such as HW Design, Solutions Architects and Test/QA
- Develop and maintain unit tests for new compiler components
- Work closely with Field teams to support customer engagements
- Highly dynamic, results-oriented, and self-motivated personality able to work in a small team
- Perform defect tracking and peer code reviews
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledgeable with C/C++ and Python
- Knowledgeable in data structures, graphs and algorithms
- Incorporate strong troubleshooting skills using software (automated tests), hardware (RTL simulations) and other resources (datasheets and design documents)
- Knowledgeable in Computer Architecture, Digital Logic SOC Design and FPGA Design
- Familiarity with modern version control systems like GIT
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters in CS/EE
- Experience with DNN/Convolution AI models for Computer Vision Applications
- Experience with frameworks such as TensorFlow Lite and PyTorch
- Experience with PC architectures and chipsets
- Experience with Multicore Programming
- SCM experience in a GitLab based workflow
- Understand software and hardware development best practices
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins, Gitlab) and static analysis tools
- Test Driven Development experience
Must be passionate about being part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver and willing to work hard. Must live in Bay Area or Austin area and have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”), or holding a current H1-B visa.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.