Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
Flex-Logix Inference Software team is looking for highly motivated, proactive and curious AI Inference Staff Software Engineer to be a part of its excellent team responsible for the development of the Infer-X Model Compiler. The compiler generates binaries for the Flex-Logix eFPGA platform which controls the nnMAX/TPU computation blocks and memory connections. The individual must be passionate about being part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is revolutionizing the way chips are architected, designed and programmed. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop the technology that breathes life into AI inferencing solutions targeting systems in medical, industrial, automotive and other Enterprise edge applications.
- Architect, develop, and integrate new DNN Model descriptions to InferX Model Compiler.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable InferX Model Compiler software and documentation.
- Expand functionality of InferX Compiler components, written in modern C++.
- Bring-up and debug new/existing compiler components.
- Develop and maintain unit tests for new compiler components.
- Collaborate with other teams such as HW Design, Solutions Architects and Test/QA.
- Work closely with Field teams to support customer engagements.
- Perform defect tracking and peer code reviews.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in CS/EE with 10+ years of industry experience.
- Knowledgeable with C/C++ and Python.
- Knowledgeable in data structures, graphs and algorithms.
- Incorporate strong troubleshooting skills using software (automated tests), hardware (RTL simulations) and other resources (datasheets and design documents).
- Knowledgeable in Computer Architecture, Digital Logic SOC Design and FPGA Design.
- Familiarity with modern version control systems like GIT.
- Highly dynamic, results-oriented, and self-motivated personality able to work in a small team with minimal direction.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across functional groups, sites and organizations.
- Experience with DNN/Convolution AI models for Computer Vision applications.
- Experience with frameworks such as TensorFlow Lite and PyTorch.
- Experience writing applications for SIMD processors or accelerators like GPUs.
- Experience with PC architectures and chipsets.
- Experience with Multicore Programming.
- Experience with FPGA Synthesis Tools such as Synopsys Synplify.
- SCM experience in a GitLab based workflow.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins, SonarQube) and static analysis tools.
- Test Driven Development experience.
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.