This position is a highly impactful and visible position at Analog Bits. You will be interfacing with leading edge world-wide semiconductor design companies designing in modern Fin-FET processes for various end-markets such as AI/ML, Automotive, Datacenter/Compute and consumer products. You will be technically and collaboratively interacting with our customers most novel SoC designs using Analog Bits IP’s as their key differentiation. This position will require excellent technical, interpersonal and time-management skills as you will be a liaison between Analog Bits engineering teams and our customers global design engineering teams who do work on time critical programs and will require support and attention.
Application Engineering Job Duties Include
- Supporting customers WW with the integration of IP’s by actively participating in Conference calls and providing prompt email support and follow-up.
- Debugging customer reported usage and integration issues including providing detailed analysis documentation
- Supporting pre-sales activities by providing technical support and customized documentation
- Perform some level of lab characterization of PLL, Sensors and IO IP Products
- Work collaboratively with internal engineering groups to resolve customer issues.
- Use of EDA tools including Mentor S-Edit, AFS, Synopsys FineSim, HSPICE, Apache Totem, Keysight AMI
QA/Verification Job Duties include
- Verification of SERDES, Clocking, Sensors and IO’s IP Products
- Understand release procedures and perform QA Checklist of IP Products including scripting for automation
- Verify performance and function using simulations, at the logic and transistor levels.
- Creating Verilog, .lib and LEF views for PLL, SENSOR, SERDES, IO’s
- Performing GDSII checking for highest quality and consistency of all design views for final release to customers
- Maintaining customer release folders and archives, and foundry technology documents
- Writing automation scripts using Python for QA Verification