Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 4 to 6yr
Significant efforts and initiatives are being taken to help customers worldwide to adopt the ATSC 3.0 Broadcasting Standards.
Vayavya Labs is working with an industry leader who is at the forefront of this movement.
You will be responsible for the development of features of the ATSC 3.0 broadcast standard on a custom SDR (Software-defined radio) chip and also will be responsible for supporting the customers of this SDR chip.
Key Technical Skills:
- Excellent C Programming skills
- Excellent in device drivers such as I2C, SPI, UART in bare metal environment
- Exposure to CPU architecture such as ARM, Intel, ARC
- Excellent in board bring-up
- Proficeincy in debugging in both SW and HW
- Familiarity with ATSC 3.0 broadcast standards (Good to have)
- Familiarity with L1 and L2 data processing (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Good to have)
- Experience of interacting with Customers (Good to have)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.