Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build.
Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A/E Architecture and Engineering firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry. The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, tool install and new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you’ll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, tool install and new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you’ll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
This is an Intel Contract Employee (ICE) position and location is Phoenix, Arizona and relocation assistance will not be provided.
Position will support the Program Office, the FCE team, and a larger contracted construction group at the Ocotillo site. Ideal hours are 07:00 – 4:00 pm
As a Administrative Assistant – ICE your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plan office space for FCE team – includes managing inputs to FCE/Corp Services database for tracking office space usage and availability/vacancies, updating aisle signs, attending office planning meetings with key stakeholders, coordinating office moves, managing lockers/lateral assignments, etc.
- Support new employee onboarding and integration, send welcome letters.
- Coordinate logistics for employee onboarding – may include procurement of devices and equipment, office supplies, welcome packets, equipment, and equipment set-up, etc.
- Execute research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations. Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Serve as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures.
- Coordinate lunch meetings, recognition events, partner with program office and other administrative assistants, and be a key player in driving organizational health improvements.
- Schedule and coordinates logistics for meetings and events.
- Provide customer service and support multiple people simultaneously.
- Partner with program office and other administrative assistants. Focus and commitment to safety.
- Build and drive safety culture of caring in every business environment, office to the construction sites, and from front-end planning to construction execution
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Organization skills with attention to detail.
- Judgment and decision making expertise is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
- Willingness to focus on accuracy and quality, willing to self-manage and function with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and an interrupt-driven environment while meeting deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity with willingness to maintain confidentiality, and handle situations in a diplomatic manner with internal and external partnerships.
- Customer Service skills.
- Champion and value the safety culture of caring throughout the project lifecycle.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have the following:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in Administrative Support.
- Experience in MS Office tools including SharePoint and Outlook.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.