For our growing business we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as an administrative all-round support in our office in Kgs. Lyngby – 15-20 hours per week.
Do you have time off from studies or do you want to work part-time? Then you will hold an important support function for the whole company.
- Travel organization – tickets, hotel etc.
- Ensure offices supplies is available, support for workstations to new employees
- Coordinate with suppliers – order, buy, invoices etc
- Administrative tasks ad hoc
- Organize staff events, gifts and meetings
- Assist with documents for external applicants, guests etc.
- Ad hoc tasks
Care for your colleagues
- Ensuring the office and kitchen are always a nice place to be
- Organizing juice shots twice a week
- Coordinating with facility services (external)
- Previous administrative experience as office assistant or similar function would be a benefit
- Flair for organizing and coordinating
- Experience in Microsoft – outlook, word, excel and as an advantage power point
- Personally, you are a do’er and you feel motivated by being the person in the company everybody goes to
- Written and spoken English at a good basic level
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to become an important part in Comcores by taking care of everything in and around the office, taking care of your colleagues and by that influence, the way our employer branding grow. This is a job option if you are looking for experience from an office or you want to continue your career in administration or even develop your skills in a dynamic environment.
Our team consist of 40 people with diverse background. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the position please contact Head of Finance & HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.