Job Description and Requirements
The Accounts Payable Accountant will report to the Finance Manager, who is based in Taiwan. The successful applicant should be minimum University Graduated (accounting degree) with at least 2-3 years experience and sound technical accounting skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Process International supplier invoices for various countries in the ERP environment
- Posting of supplier invoices, payment of the invoices and allocating payments against the invoices on the SAP accounting system.
- Uploading payments of supplier invoices from SAP onto the banking software used by Synopsys.
- Ensure all supplier invoices received are proper VAT invoices and VAT is being accounted for correctly.
- Prepare & post cost centre allocation/reclass entries, if required for Invoice postings.
- Prepare Month-End Accounts payable accruals and advise the GL team for the monthly accruals.
- Perform supplier account clearance on a routine basis and maintain vendor aging to a current liability.
- Maintaining the supplier invoice processing tracker & Issue log.
- Review of procurement/payment requests to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Voucher filing & document scanning
- Assist auditing/local inspections
- Any Other ad hoc duties which may be required
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- A sound team player, who is results oriented and who possesses a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) and strong system skills (SAP experience is must)
- Possess strong initiative and flexibility, must be multi-task oriented
- Has an attention to detail, displaying a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work within a small team and a customer focused environment
- Excellent in Korean and English written and verbal communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.